If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Of My Favorite Tropes

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Five Of My Favorite Tropes
(AKA a trope is a commonly used theme or plot device)

1. Damsels in distress who over the course of the story become strong and powerful;

2. Arranged Marriage/Faking a relationship with the heroine because she needs protection or money and they end up falling for each other;

3. I'm also fond of romances where the brother's best friend falls for their best friends sister and end up reconnecting years down the line;

4. Bodyguard and military romances are also a thing I enjoy;

5. The tortured hero/heroine trope, when done right, has proven to be eye-opening.

What are a few of your favorite book tropes?
Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...