If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Items I’d Like to Own

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Bookish Items I’d Like to Own

1. Lamp Disguised As A Book

This. Lamp. Why does it have to be so expensive
with import tax in Brazil!?


This lamp By Lumio can be found here.

2. Library Embosser

I plan on having a mini library at home so the idea of
embossing my name onto the books I treasure sounds so magical.


3. Prism Glasses

I've never tried them, but they do sound oh so very useful!


4. Computer/Tablet Book Case

Truth be told, I actually managed to find something similar to this for my tablet a few years ago (and it wasn't cheap either). It turned out to be so bad quality wise that it only lasted 3 months before it started peeling (and that's coming from someone who takes good care of everything around her and who has managed to keep a 2011 computer alive to this day).


5. Typewriter iPad Keyboard/Stand

Ever since I can remember I love the look of antiques and that goes well with typewriters. Even having this on a shelf would be beautiful just to look at.


This typewriter iPad keyboard/stand can be found here.

What bookish items do you want to own?
Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. The book lamp is amazing! And I almost bought that laptop case, because it is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's dreamy isn't it?!
      I've been hoping to come across a case for my computer that looks like that at a reasonable price here in Brazil ever since I knew it was a thing that existed. It's been years and I still haven't found it :/

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The bookworm in all of us will live vicariously through you :)

      Delete
  3. That'd be cool to have an embosser to personalize all the books. :) Love the typewriter stand too- that's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ultimate bookworm-dom is a personalized embosser for all the books in your collection! So they will be forever yours! *Insert cliché evil villain laugh here*

      Typewriter's are so pretty aren't they? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...